5/21/2010

I'm afraid.

 I have some "girlish" fears and phobias. For example, I am really worried about getting the weight on. Well, I am not Thumbelina and I wouldn't like to resemble her, but still sometimes I hesitate. I know that I am not fat, I know for sure, but when I feel dissatisfied with myself I start criticising my own appearance. Damn, I know it is harmful for a self-estimation! However, this criticising doesn't prevent me from eating in the evening (probably because I usually come home at about 21:00 and I'm hungry). I do exercises regularly and I wish I could grow thiner.

It is monorail train road in Ostankino. I believe the same thing in Britain is called DRL or something like this, I'm not sure. It's really convenient and allows to enjoy the scenery but 100% unsuitable in the historical part of Moscow.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий