5/30/2010

Exams, Eurovision, life

During the period of exams my room becomes absolute chaos and I hate it but can do nothing. Well, there is no empty bottles of cola or any other stuff like that but books, loads of books, and paper with my handwriting. Probably some time ago I thought this information on the paper is gonna be useful. No way! It irritates me! I still have 6 exams left. my french language is tomorrow.

And by the way I am quite close now to share the opinion that when you become successful at work, you have various projects to work on, etc, your private life is nearly ruined. Damn, the lack of moderation in official and personal sides of life is the main reason of this. But show me a moderate young person and I'll probably tell you it is anomaly. So, as "Modern Talking" used to sing, "we can win the race", I'll cope with everything and restore my private life and lower the pace of working. Summer is closer than ever, in such moments we shall relax, have fun and fall in love, shan't we?)

I watched the Eurovision contest last night and I quite agree that the girl from Germany was the original one. I also liked Dutch duet a lot. About Petr Nalich I can say I also liked his perfomance and his song, actually, this year was the 1st time I didn't feel any shame about the competitor from my country. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий